- HOW DO I KNOW MY BOOKING HAS BEEN ACCEPTED?
If your booking has been accepted, you will receive an email confirming the booking.
- HOW LONG IN ADVANCE MUST I MAKE A BOOKING?
Bookings should be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- WHERE WILL THE VEHICLE DROP ME OFF/ PICK ME UP?
If your accommodation is a villa or private apartment, etc, the drop off/pick up point will be a local taxi rank in the area. If your accommodation is a hotel, the drop off/pick up point will be in the entrance of the hotel.
- HOW MUCH BAGGAGE MAY I CARRY?
Passengers are limited to TWO PIECES OF LUGGAGE. SHUTTLE TRANSUNION should be advised of any extra baggage at the moment a booking is made – this includes sports equipment, wheelchairs, bicycles, golf bags, etc.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF MY FLIGHT IS DELAYED?
Another vehicle will be assigned, taking into account the new arrival time. This way we guarantee that no-one has to wait more than 1 hour in the airport.
- WHERE DO WE GO TO MEET OUR VEHICLE?
As soon as you have your luggage, go directly to our office “SHUTTLE TRANSUNION”, following the directions in the plan.
- IS SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE VEHICLES?
No. Smoking in vehicles is against the law.
- HOW DO I FIND OUT MY RETURN PICK UP TIME?
There are 2 ways you can find out your pick up time:
- In our webpage www.shuttletransunion.com your pick time will be published 32 hours before your flight departure time. To find out your pick up time you must put in the flight departure date and your booking reference in the section “Check your pick-up time here”.
- Calling 871 961 087. To find out your pick up time you must follow the instructions given by the operator. You will be asked to mark the flight departure date and booking reference number. Your pick up time will be available 32 hours before flight departure time.